Top 5 For the Week of April 17-21

 This week has been a great week for my apple music playlist. There's a new movie that came out called "Praise This". And anytime a new movie comes out, if I like the movie, I always download the soundtrack. For this movie the soundtrack was amazing! The movie is about a talented group that can turn any secular song into a song about God. They took secular songs and turned them into gospel songs and honestly they are better than the original song. So here is my ranking on the best songs on my playlist this week from the movie "Praise This". 1. Money. A song by Cardi B talking about fame and how money is everything for her. They changed the words from Money to Jesus now its Jesus is our everything.  2. Break every chain. It has the same lyrics but a different beat to it. A catchy beat. 3.One Blessed Thing. A song talking about love change to a song about blessings. 4. Smile. Smile is a song by kirk franklin and they changed the beat to make it more fit for a teen. Fianlly 5. Savage. Savage is a nasty song but they turned it and talked about how Jesus died for our sins and with his love we are not average. This is it for my week's top 5 chart. You should listen to these songs and watch the movie too! You will enjoy it! Dont forget to comment on my blog and thanks for your support.



Comments

  1. what got you to this blog and why this topic? Even so, there were plenty of other things you could do about it even so you stick to your favorite which is thing songs when people could say bad things about your choice but instead, you did it with the courage that a lot of people would not do so I respect that and hopefully others will do the same as you or do better than you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Levi, Thanks for those positive words. I decided to this topic because some people need help with good music taste. Everyone should enjoy my posts because its a fun way to discover new music and new artists. If they don't like my posts, all they have to do is leave. Its that simple.There is no reason you shouldn't like it tho. I'm open to suggestions and if you would like me to review any music of your choice, I will be happy to do so. Hopefully this blog takes a positive impact on people's music choice. People like you will help make my blog grow so thanks again.

      Delete

Post a Comment